Monday, April 12, 2010

So its been a while...

Things have been happening, but after the loss of Aria I hadn't wanted to blog for a bit. I have some catching up to do.

I pulled Kaiden out of his 2,3? year agility hiatus and tossed him in a trial. I hadn't done ANY agility with him in at least a year but he was a good boy. We handily got a masters gamblers Q with a pile of points. Dekka didn't Q her advanced gambler class but had a ridiculous number of points in the opening (53 as apposed the next highest being 29, if I remember correctly, over all the heights.)

I got to watch Off Season and Sport was in a movie, Darien got his first gig as a professional handler at the LHW specialty. I will blog more on these later. Just wanted to say, nope haven't dropped off the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment